Welcome to Soy Happy Soy Candle's Blog

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. So Happy Soy Candles is a new soy candle company I started to promote love, unity and kindness in the world. It seems like everyday there is a new disaster on the news. Tensions rising between people, natural disasters and other disappointing news. Sometimes I just don't want to turn the news on but it's good to know what is going on so we can help remedy our situation.

The idea came to me one day to start this company because so many people from all walks of life love candles. What better way to bring people together in love and unity. We are all human beings sharing this world. Our children and grandchildren need us to pave the way to make it a better place for them when they are grown and on their own.

Soy Happy Soy Candle Company is a family business; I am Carrie, Moma and owner of the company. My son Keith is my marketer and advisor. He is a talented young man who has encouraged me all the way and has taught me so much about running an online business. He markets my products and gives me sound business advice. His wife, my daughter-in-law Michelle is my photographer who takes beautiful photos of my candles in their home. She knows just how to capture the right lighting and angles to make  our candles shine. My nephew Derrick Joyner is my graphic designer and has been diligently working on a logo that represents my business; and last but not least is my wonderful husband Randy who is my shipper. He makes sure to get orders to the post office on time so they can reach their destination.

So Happy Soy Candles are made to be encouraging, inspiring, uplifting and sometimes funny. Each scent also has an encouraging message for you to contemplate on or take advise from throughout your day.

My candles are made from sustainable soy wax that is grown in the United States and scented with phthalate free fragrance oils and they are colored with premium dye chips. Some will not be colored.

My candle company is going to give back to the world. A percentage of sales is going to be donated quarterly to an organization that helps young women who struggle with dual diagnosis such as mental health illness and drug addiction. This is near and dear to my heart because I lost my oldest daughter in 2010 who struggled with both. It was her desire to help young women one day who struggled as she did. I intend to make her dream a reality. Periodically, donations will be made to other worthy causes too.

New fragrances are introduced on an almost daily basis. Now there are ten fragrances in 8oz container candles. Candle melts and 3 oz tins will be introduced very soon.

Thank you again for checking out this blog and I wish you the very best. May you have a wonderful day!

Soy Happy Soy Candles can be purchased at my Etsy Shop So Happy Soy Candles

Caramel Candy Apple Soy Candle


Candles for a happier world.




Comments

Popular Posts